Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rob G,Fearnet,Icons of Fright

0
Who won my Trick R Treat autographed Blu-Ray? 

0:08-38:07
     Started off the show with Rob Galluzzo from Fearnet.com and Iconsoffright.com.
Rob and I talked about his experience doing those great commentary tracks we all love found on many of the Blu-Ray's of today. Rob and I talked about what is a good horror film to watch after a break up? We went over some of the joys of being at Fear Net. 

41:04-1:14:59
On the other side Michael J and Cole joined me. I let everyone know what a great gift Cole has just giving to me. Since both Mike and Cole were on I wanted to give something back to one of them. Out of no where I made the two play in a contest. The winner with the most correct answers would win my singed Trick R Treat Blu-Ray. 

Mike went over his thoughts on "The Devil's Due". Mike told both Cole and I on what a solid movie it was. Just listen to that because if Mike thinks it good? Well, we all know it can't be. Can it? 

1:17:54-2:08:41
Into the Lounge of Rabbit in Red. This is where we just sit back and relax. Cole and I listen to a clip of the Morbidly Made, where I have a lot of questions to ask Mike about. Later on Cole feels I have no sympathy in my heart for those who are disadvantaged in life. All of that and more.